First things first: Learn how to log in to your Drupal Express website.
To log in, add, or edit content on a Drupal site, the site's administrator has to give you special permissions. So, send the administrator an email asking for this permission first.
Off-Campus? Connect to the GT VPN
- If you are OFF CAMPUS, you need to log in to the GT VPN before you can make changes to your site. Although you may be able to log in to your site, you often can't save any changes you make unless you use VPN first.
- If you do not have GT VPN, follow these instructions for installing it on your computer.
Use Your GT Account to Log In
- Scroll to the bottom of the Drupal Express website. In the footer menu, you will see "GT Login."
- Click on that link. If you are not already logged into the GT server, you will be brought to the GT Login Page. Here, you will enter your GT username and password, then click the "Login" button.
- You are now logged in to your site!