For streamlined chit-chat and small Drupal questions or comments, we have set up a Microsoft Teams group for on-campus users.
Microsoft Teams is the Microsoft-equivalent of Slack.
Want to Join?
We use a Microsoft Team, Georgia Tech Drupal Users Group, to connect Georgia Tech Drupal members across campuses.
Join with Code
To join the group, follow the directions below:
- Download Microsoft Teams onto your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Click the Drupal Users Group link, which should open up the Microsoft Teams application.
- Log in with your Georgia Tech account and password.
- On the left-hand side, select 'Teams' and look for 'Join or create a team'.
- Under 'Join a team with a code', copy and paste the supplied code: 0l5a64q
- Click 'Join team' to be added.
This process should be instantaneous. Please see similar documentation from the OIT eSignature team for screenshots of the process.