For streamlined chit-chat and small Drupal questions or comments, we have set up a Microsoft Teams group for on-campus users.
Microsoft Teams is the Microsoft-equivalent of Slack.
Want to Join?
We use the team "GT Drupal Users Group", to connect Georgia Tech Drupal members across all of our campuses. To join the group, follow the directions below:
- Download Microsoft Teams onto your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Follow our custom Drupal Users Group link, which should open up the Microsoft Teams application.
- Log in with your Georgia Tech account and password.
- On the left-hand side, select "Teams" and look for "Join or create a team".
- Under "Join a team with a code", copy and paste our team code: 0l5a64q
- Select "Join team" to be added.
This process should be instantaneous. Please see similar documentation from the OIT eSignature team for screenshots of the process.