As with every DrupalCon event, half of the excitement of being in a new city is taking in the sights and sounds between sessions and before/after the conference.
Food & Drink
- Gourdough's Specialty Donuts
- Austin, Texas Food Guide
- Food Tours (might give good ideas about yummy places)
Sights & Sounds
- Join Fletch's caravan to Round Rock Monday evening to see the Round Rock Express (AAA affiliate of the the Texas Rangers) play the Omaha Storm Chasers. Fletch will provide transportation. Tickets are $14 and will be purchased no later than Friday, May 23, so if you want to go, contact email@example.com A.S.A.P.
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Top 25 things to do in Austin
- Baylor Street Art Wall: "This is one of those Austin stops that uniquely captures the essence of Austin. Once slated to be a condo project that ended up not materializing, the concert foundation has become a canvas for local graffiti artists. It is constantly changing, just like the city. While there be sure to climb to the top to get a great view of the city. Location: 11th & Baylor Street"
- Esther's Follies: comedy club
- Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center (a drive)
- Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats
- Cathedral of Junk: in someone's backyard.