The following settings should be adequate for most Georgia Tech developers using Drupal version 7.
The CAS configuration page can be found on the black administration toolbar under
Configuration -> People -> CAS Settings
Alternatively, you can access the configuration page by adding "
/admin/config/people/cas" to the end of your site's front page URL.
- Version — 3.0 or higher
- Hostname — sso.gatech.edu
- Port — 443
- URI — /cas
- Certificate Authority PEM Certificate — /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
- Add CAS link to login forms — Make CAS login default on login forms
- CAS login invitation — Log In
- Drupal login invitation — default
- Redirection notification message — You will be redirected to the secure GT login page.
- Successful login message — Logged in via GT as %cas_username.
- Automatically create Drupal accounts — unchecked/checked
(Whether a Drupal account is automatically created the first time a CAS user logs into the site. If disabled, you will need to pre-register Drupal accounts for authorized users.)
- Email address: username@ — gatech.edu
- Roles — authenticated user
- Users cannot change email address — checked
- Users cannot change password — checked
- Check with the CAS server to see if the user is already logged in? — unchecked
- Require CAS login for — specific pages
(Enter one page per line as Drupal paths. The '*' character is a wildcard. Example paths are 'contact' for the site-wide contact form, 'user' for the sitewide login page, 'forms/*' for every form you create under this fake directory.)
- Excluded pages — default
- Initial login destination —
(Drupal path or URL. Enter a destination if you want the user to be redirected to this page on their first CAS login. An example path is "<front>" for the front page, or "user" for the user's page.)
- Logout destination — <none>
- Change password URL —
- Registration URL — blank
Miscellaneous & Experimental
- Initialize CAS as proxy — unchecked
- CAS debugging output filename — leave blank