Please see the introduction to contrib (third-party) modules before installing anything listed on this page.
The following information is provided as-is with no warranty or guarantees of any kind! While members of the campus community have recommended the following modules for their listed purposes, it's perfectly possible you could blow up your Drupal website if you don't know what you're doing and install them incorrectly or alongside other modules that are incompatible.
Most descriptions are borrowed from the module's home page on the Drupal.org website.
Below is a list of popular contrib modules that have been ported to Drupal 9/8 and appear to work properly. Do note that not all have "production" releases yet.
- Admin Toolbar (admin_toolbar) - Replacement for the Drupal 7 Admin Menu module
- CAS (cas) - For GT Account Username authentication (logins) to sites
- Paragraphs (paragraphs) - API base for creating nested layout designs
- Redirect (redirect) - Add 301 redirects automatically when page URLs change; log and manage 404 errors
- Webform (redirect) - Has been rebuilt from the code base of YAMLForm for Drupal 8. In production release, but very different compared to the Drupal 7 version.