If you have enabled CAS authentication to help keep your site secure, but have a limited number of non-GT users who need access to certain protected features of your Drupal site, you can create guest GT Account Usernames for them.
Creating a New Guest User Account
- Log into PASSPORT (https://passport.gatech.edu)
- Under Sponsored Guests, choose Manage guests.
- Select the Create a new guest button and follow the instructions to create your guest user.
- Only grant LAWN wireless or T-Square access if necessary.
- Only grant permissions for the length of time the guest will need access (1-365 days).
- Write down the Guest's new GT Account Username and Password, so you can communicate it to them over the phone or in person (since it's not very safe to send passwords electronically).