This meeting was caputured via the GT WebEx service. You can view a playback here:
A few announcements about the GT Drupal Users Group (GTDUG):
'Leadership' Committee announcement
- Adelle Frank
- Eric Huffman
- Fletcher Moore
- Eric Sembrat
- Rachel Ponder
- Mike Alberghini
- Aimee Rydarowski
- Alfred Bacon
- Any other users interested in joining can contact Adelle Frank directly.
- Goal is to distribute group work across all members and help guide discussions, future topics, meetings, build days, etc.
Build Day in December 5th
- Hosted by Mike Alberghini
Focused on website migrations from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7
- More important now as Drupal 8's release will result in Drupal 6 reaching end-of-life (EoF, meaning that no more security updates will be issued).
Meeting Changes for December/January 2014
- December and January meetings will be relocated to the College of Architecture due to OIT work in the Bradley Building
Slideshow Feature/Module for Implementation
- Using FlexSlider module
- Exporting CSS exporting or feature
- Possible solution to incorporate CSS into the base theme
- .htaccess rule to redirect resources to development server.