- Navigate to Structure > Menus, or you can get there by hovering over the gold primary menu bar until a little cog appears in the upper right-hand corner. Click on the cog.
- You will see a list of links in your primary menu.
- Select the Add Link button.
- In the Path field, enter a path for the link.
- This can be an internal Drupal path such as "node/add." or an external URL such as http://exa
Create a Menu
- Navigate to the Menus page (Structure -> Menus).
- Select Add Menu.
- In the Title field, enter a title.
- In the Description field, enter an optional description.
- Select Save.
Enable a Menu
Enabling the menu allows it show up in the dropdown list when you want to add a web page to a menu.